Haven Home ClimateCare is a family owned and operated business that was founded in 1996 by Bob McMullen, who is now retired. Bob’s daughter Marci joined the company in 2005 and is now the general manager. Marci who previously had no HVAC experience, has used her 20 years of experience in customer service to successfully run Haven Home ClimateCare along side her husband André who joined the team in early 2008 and is looking after finance and operations.
With the reputation that we’ve worked so hard to build and our 100% satisfaction guarantee, Haven Home ClimateCare, is the #1 HVAC choice of Kingston and the surrounding areas.
Haven Home ClimateCare is a member of ClimateCare, a province-wide co-op of independent contractors who believe in delivering top-notch customer service through certified technicians and staff, education, best practices, etc. and much more.
“We adhere to tough industry standards and pool our knowledge and resources to bring in business and service trainers to continually improve our level of customer care and satisfaction,” says Bob.
Thanks to its adherence to high standards, Haven Home ClimateCare, Kingston, was the first Ontario contractor to be certified by the Technical Standards Safety Association, through a complete quality assessment program that regularly inspects operators for workmanship, safety, knowledge and customer service. Haven Home ClimateCare exceeds provincial standards in each area.
The best way to truly understand that we stand behind the work we do is to meet with us and discuss the unique needs of your home. We’d be happy to learn about your heating and air conditioning needs and offer expert solutions. Book a service visit and we’ll make your day!
“I Want to Support Local Business”
When you hire a ClimateCare member, you’re supporting the local economy. We are a network of local businesses spread across Ontario and dedicated to delivering on the high standards associated with the ClimateCare name. When you work with our members, you’re supporting the economy in North Bay, or Midland, or Walkerton, or Kitchener, or Kingston– wherever you live.
The We CARE Promise
ClimateCare members are committed to ongoing training and technical education so they can reliably provide surpassing service and modern solutions. Each of our Kingston HVAC systems contractors pledge to follow through on the We CARE promise of comfort, accountability, reliability and excellence.
- Flexibility – Accommodating payment plans that can limit the financial disruption of unexpected home repairs
- Choice – You can choose from big brand names or house brands that come with added value. If you want, our members can make recommendations they think will best fit your needs, but there’s never any pressure to follow their lead
- Peace-of-mind – Know that you’re getting the best value for your investment. Our quality standards are second to none and our services set industry standards
- Partnership – We don’t just work for you, we partner with you. All our members have longstanding relationships with customers across Ontario
- Transparency – If you need a repair, our technicians can show you exactly why. If you need a new furnace, ditto. We’re committed to customer satisfaction with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
ClimateCare – We’re a breath of fresh air.