The Jøtul F 45 Greenville is Jøtul’s new medium front loading cast iron and steel stove. Featuring a fully lined firebrick firebox and the ability to handle wood up to 18″ long (front to back), the Jøtul F 45 Greenville can heat up to 1,500 sq.ft. Featuring Jøtul’s Limited Lifetime Warranty on its baffle and combustion system, the Jøtul F 45 Greenville is the perfect heater for your camp or medium size home.
POPULAR OPTIONS INCLUDE: SCREEN FOR OPEN DOOR FIRE VIEWING, STEEL SHORT LEG KIT FOR FIREPLACE INSTALLATIONS, MOBILE HOME APPROVED LEG BRACKET KIT, OUTSIDE AIR ADAPTER, AND BLOWER FAN KIT.
- Emission: 2.31 gram/hr
- Heating capacity: 55,000 btu
- Approx weight: 400 lbs
- Log size: Up to 18 in
- Efficiency: 74.15%-80.10%
- Flue exit options: Top and Rear
- Colors: BP – Black Paint
- Measurements (HxWxD): 29.75″ x 22.75″ x 27″ in
- Features Jøtul’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cast iron and steel construction
- Incorporates Jøtul’s non-catalytic clean burn technology
- One easy air control lever operates the entire stove