Top 10 reasons Kingston homeowners should consider furnace maintenance plans
- Prolong the life of your equipment.
Regularly scheduled tune-ups and professional cleanings will correct minor problems before they become major expenses.
- Minimize energy consumption with scheduled maintenance.
Proper adjustments and cleaning can reduce energy consumption up to 10 percent, so you’ll get more cooling and heating energy for your dollar.
- Be a triple threat
Reduce the likelihood of emergency calls, extend the life of your equipment and increase efficiency through proper maintenance.
- Consider that furnace maintenance plans ensure prompt service.
Service agreement owners get priority over call-in customers.
- Receive service 24 hours a day.
ClimateCare professionals work to the highest industry standards. Our mandatory, ongoing training assure you of the highest skill levels in diagnosis, repair and equipment installation.
- Remember that furnace maintenance plans are transferable.
If you sell your home, the agreement is transferable to the new owners, which makes your house more marketable.
- Get the professional service the original manufacturer recommends.
All furnace maintenance plans include service scheduled for when it will do the system the most good. Enjoy protection of equipment warranties.
- Enjoy a comprehensive service record maintained on all equipment.
You’ll have running records of service performed.
- Receive planned service customer discounts.
When homeowners choose furnace maintenance programs, they’ll qualify for special discounted pricing should the need arise for new replacement equipment.
- Get added value.
As a Planned Service Agreement holder, you pay no extra premium for emergency overtime.
Our locally-owned and operated business employs only knowledgeable and friendly staff. Contact us today to find out how our furnace maintenance plans can help save you money, energy, time and worry.