A big part of back-to-school prep is getting your family and home for the cold days coming with things like:
- Buying new winter jackets.
- Bringing in the lawn furniture.
- Cleaning out your gutters.
It’s crucial to give your furnace a precision tune-up before the winter weather hits and ensure it’s running at peak performance, reliably keeping your house warm and reducing energy bills.
And regular WeCare furnace maintenance will also prolong the life of your unit and put more money back in your pocket.
Precision tune-up checklist
The tune-up performed on your furnace by your Haven Home ClimateCare furnace expert includes things like:
- Clearing out or replacing the air filter.
- Cleaning and repairing the combustion chamber.
- Assessing and tightening electrical and gas connections.
- Cleaning and repairing the blower compartment.
- Washing or lubricating all moving parts, including motor and blower-shaft bearings.
- Checking that safety switches and thermostat are operating properly.
- Cleaning condensate from the drain line.
This ensures your furnace is ready for whatever Old Man Winter can throw at it.
Don’t have a WeCare Maintenance Plan for your furnace? Here’s why you should get one
If you’re mechanically inclined, you might be able to do some of these tasks yourself.
But some tasks – such as anything to do with electrical components – are best left to the trained professionals at Haven Home ClimateCare.
With the right maintenance plan for your needs, you’ll extend the lifespan of your furnace, save on energy costs, and enjoy total piece of mind knowing your plan will:
- Reduce the likelihood of emergency calls or repairs.
- Ensure that you get prompt service, 24/7.
- Get you the professional service the original manufacturer recommends.
- Provide a comprehensive service record maintained on all equipment.
- Give you planned rebates and specials you can take advantage of.
- Provide added value such as paying no extra premium for emergency overtime.
Need a new furnace before winter arrives? Replace your old furnace with a high-efficiency one
If your furnace is ancient and racking up repair energy bills, it may be time to replace it, through One Payment. Zero Worries. from Haven Home ClimateCare.
Starting at $58.95/month, you can bring an ENERGY STAR® rated ClimateCare furnace into your home and be worry-free knowing that:
- You get a 12 year parts and labour warranty.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance is included.
- Your monthly payments will never go up.
- You enjoy total ownership of your furnace.
Once properly installed, your new high-efficiency furnace can pay for itself in savings in approximately the first four years of use.
Additionally, our technicians follow a regular training schedule, keeping Haven Home ClimateCare at the leading edge of technology.
If you buy a new high-efficiency furnace, our technicians are already familiar with the manufacturer’s specified method of installation and the best practices, which other contractors won’t know.
Schedule your fall furnace precision tune-up today
This is an incredibly busy time of year. The kids are starting another school year and your family is transitioning into a back-to-school routine.
And before you know it, Thanksgiving and the holiday season will soon be here.
- So it’s best to contact us today and book your fall precision tune-up visit.
You’ll enjoy incredible peace of mind knowing it’s done and your furnace is ready for whatever Old Man Winter has in store.
And if you want even more peace of mind, keep your furnace in tip-top shape all year long with a WeCare Maintenance Plan tailored for you.